[aprssig] Aprs.fi question (filtering objects by source callsign)

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Mon Mar 26 14:42:46 EDT 2012

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012, Andrew Rich wrote:

> Is it possible to show objects from a particular station only in aprs.fi ?

Yes, create a filter which checks the source callsign AND Station type =
Object. Here, I made a little video showing the procedure (and a few
other filter tricks):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fRF0JJvQwc&list=PL31ABA3D61E6F5F80&index=1

The view filters are quite a new feature. I publish these updates on the
blog:

http://blog.aprs.fi/2011/07/new-view-filters-alerts-out-of-order.html

on the facebook page: facebook.com/aprs.fi
and on the twitter feed: https://twitter.com/#!/aprsfi

Subscribe to one of those to keep up to date on new features.

   - Hessu