[aprssig] Blue Horizon Balloon info

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 18:33:44 EDT 2012

That's great news Greg on the path switching, And for balloons like the
current one swapping from 144.390 to 144.800 after a certain longitude, that
would save the scramble to alert the Azores and Europe of the need to
monitor 144.390.

Of course 145.825 mid atlantic for a possible digi though the ISS would be
good also.

Will be updating my firmware tomorrow

Steve Daniels

G6UIM