[aprssig] Blue Horizon Balloon info P.S.

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 17:23:24 EDT 2012

Choir boy here...

> > a less fancy web page that focuses more on substance.... one
> > with more useful information.  ...

I call this "Context sans Content".   Fancy because it can be.  I also talk about "Paradigm Poliferation" and "Paradigm Polution" (links scattered everywhere)

> > proper callsign and symbol...APRS path at altitude.

They need someone to focus on content. The list goes on...web site tweets have no time stamps and undecypherable characters.

They have APRS, two telemetry transmitters and uplink capability, but no info.
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI