[aprssig] HELP! Digipeat storm in SE PA

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Mar 20 15:05:23 EDT 2012

Opentracker digipeat bust with WIDE1-1 becoming an unused WIDE1 which
the Tracker2 family digipeats anyway?

http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=KA2DDO shows N3TJJ-8 as digipeating the
packet repeatedly.

http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=N3TJJ-8 shows N3TJJ-8 to be an OT2
(APOT21).

But it looks like there was a WIDE2-1 in there as well, but the initial
WIDE1-1 looks like it replicated and kept pushing the WIDE2-1 towards
the end.

http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=K3XY-3 looks interesting as well with
a path of NULL?  It's UIdigi (APNU19).

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Entering my guess...