[aprssig] PIC : Store GPS on SD or USB or CF

david vanhorn kc6ete at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:00:37 EDT 2012

> There's also a USB host shield and corresponding library for the
> Arduino.  I don't know if they have mass storage code yet.

They implement read/write access to FAT16 on Micro SD cards.

> It does interface to some USB/RS232 chipsets including, IIRC, the one in
> the D72.

The Mega version has several serial ports, including one over the USB port,
so you can talk to the Arduino through its USB serial port (The same one
you just used to load code) and have the Arduino talking to Bluetooth ($6
module from china and four wires) on another serial, GPS on another....