[aprssig] PIC : Store GPS on SD or USB or CF

Sander Pool sander_pool at pobox.com
Sun Mar 18 13:48:56 EDT 2012

I like the arduino (I used it to build a focuser controller for my
telescope) but for storage to USB sticks or SD cards I'd consider
hopping on the raspberry pi bandwagon or a comparable embedded linux
'box'. Just being able to plug the thing into your monitor or TV and
attach a keyboard is pure development gold. In addition the arduino is
downright expensive compared to the pi.

     Sander