[aprssig] Dayton APRS Forum 2012

Eduardo Gomez Lopez edogl78 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 22:34:19 EDT 2012

Hi everybody, muy name is Eduardo, HK6PQI I am from Colombia. Now we
are working with APRS and we have two tinitrak3 at digipeaters. The
question is, how we can configurate that digis within the widen-N
paradygm?

I am Sorry about my english, I am speak spanish.

Thanks a lot 73

Eduardo Gómez L.
Editor conceptual de entretenimiento
Caracol Televisión