[aprssig] Charlottsville, NC Hamfest?

KB1TX at aol.com KB1TX at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 17:58:08 EST 2012

Bob:

No, but I am going to the MWV ARC swap meet in Conway NH!

We will have a demo of APRS running. A digi running from my house,
KB1TX-1, and Internet APRSISCE, W1MWV-10, at the swap meet. Hopefully some  of
those attending will be running APRS in their vehicles.

Arthur L Smith

KB1TX at  FN43ju
KB1TX at AOL.COM
Chocorua, NH, USA

In a message dated 3/9/2012 11:00:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,