[aprssig] Mail host needed

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Wed Jun 27 14:15:20 EDT 2012

Use google apps... It allows you to have your own domain.... It's been hosting my moses.bz for 5-6+ years now for mail/calendar/docs n stuff... And I use SMTP/IMAP 24x7...  It does my out bound alerts service as well.. so i am doing a few k of mail messages per day outbound on it for my 2 tone alerts to fire departments.....

http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/pricing.html

They give you 10 user accounts for free now... Back when I signed up it was 100... but looks like you get 10 now...
--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz