[aprssig] [nwaprssig] Re: Few days from the largest amateur radio event...

David Dobbins ddobbins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:46:16 EDT 2012

I have the FD=W7PX field day site posted on APRS. There are about a dozen
other FD= sites posted. To see them all, http://map.findu.com/fd=* and that
will show you the list. Perhaps some day there will be points for APRS
contacts. For now, you can coordinate freqs and use it to find other FD
APRS stations for this weekend. Should be fun. I will be operating with the
Hellgate ARC here in Missoula. Dave K7GPS