[aprssig] GPS 18x PC for Kenwood radios

Gary n6lrv at cox.net
Tue Jun 19 21:21:31 EDT 2012

I case anyone is interested, I have a GPS18LVC for sale in like new
condition in its original box. Also have a GPS15H-W like new & latest
firmware in the original package. Asking $35 shipped in the U.S. for each
receiver. Contact me directly (off this reflector) if interested in either
or both.
Gary