[aprssig] GPS 18x PC for Kenwood radios

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jun 18 17:21:49 EDT 2012

Yeah, it's not hard to do.  And that's part of the reason we're not
offering it yet - we really need to have a simple and inexpensive option
if we're going to sell it that way, because it's a fairly low-margin
item and many hams would rather put something together out of their junk
box than pay what it would cost us to build them here.

Scott
N1VG