[aprssig] Is ISS Digipeater Down?

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 01:55:44 EDT 2012

Apparently.  But that was the part I wanted to ask more questions about,
and didn't get a chance to.  I thought it might be the original Ericsson
rig, but don't know what it has for a TNC.  And, is it using that new
antenna that we sent up there a while ago?   There are reports
definitely show it being in Packet mode, so whatever it is, it's working.

Greg  KO6TH