[aprssig] Is ISS Digipeater Down?

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Sat Jun 16 23:51:59 EDT 2012

The way I read it, is that they needed power for something that was not there before, the air purifier.  If I understand correctly, they are doing this because of the extra vehicle currently attached to the station.  I suspect there are only so many power outlets available at various places in the station, and due to the placement of the purifier, the D700 outlet was the power outlet was chosen to be used, so it is therefore powered off, for now.

Gregg Wonderly