[aprssig] Should I submit a paper to DCC on YAAC?

Stan Horzepa stanzepa at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 16:01:55 EDT 2012

1. The DCC was last held in the Northwest (Vancouver, Washington) in
2010, not a dozen years ago.

2. Atlanta is the site of this year's DCC.

3. Lobbying is one thing. Putting on the show is another. In order to
hold a DCC anywhere, TAPR needs local volunteers who are willing to do
some and/or a lot of the groundwork for the DCC. The TAPR BoD is always
willing to listen to any local group willing to take on that task.

73,

Stan, WA1LOU
TAPR Secretary, Director, Editor and occasional Bottle-Washer