[aprssig] WRAP-UP MISSOULA MARATHON APRS SUPPORT

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Jul 12 00:24:47 EDT 2012

Hi Dave:

I hope some of that APRS passion rubs off on some of the Bozeman hams.
I've been trying to push some interest while in the area (born there),
but still don't see any digipeaters on the hill tops!

Sure glad you guys have it dialed in there in Missoula!

73 om, great right-up

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3