[aprssig] Yet Another APRS Client is now available...

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:36:45 EST 2012

Hi, Greg.

Uh, huh. I'll have to change the particular bit of code that depends on that feature of the Sun JRE. I had to copy some code from the JRE libraries; maybe the OpenJDK implementation has a cleaner way to do what I need to do.

Thanks for letting me know. And, yes, I too have the Sun implementation on my Fedora Core 13 development system, because (at that time), OpenJDK was too far behind Sun in releases. I'll have to make sure I can remove the Sun version and still execute. This will take a while to resolve.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO