[aprssig] Barrow Alaska (or other alaska) stations?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Jan 25 14:59:24 EST 2012

Do you have a callsign-SSID determined for this transponder?  Not that
I'll remember it for over a month, but if you clue us in now, we can
have a chance at seeing it (besides, I can give it a nickname in
APRSIS32 with a "MultiTrack When New" and it'll automatically pop up
if/when it appears).

PS. Here's a 2 hour map of active IGate/Digis in Alaska.  Given that the
circle is 470 miles in radius, you better have quite the good antenna to
get coverage.  (Barrow is just above the N on that point).