[aprssig] Yet Another APRS Client is now available...

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:22:34 EST 2012

Hi, Eric.

Thanks for the question. Your specified hardware _should_ work (don't have it myself, but it should be compatible).

YAAC should be able to function as a digipeater (if it doesn't, I want to know).

I haven't finished implementing the Igate driver yet; presently, it can only listen to the APRS-IS, not send to it. I expect to complete that before the end of alpha test.

Thanks again.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO