[aprssig] APRS idea like this AIS replay

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 23:30:22 EST 2012

Roger, Keith.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI

--- Keith VE7GDH <ve7gdh at rac.ca> wrote:

Actually, we have had it for many years...

* UI-View (play a log file)

* UI-HeightTrack (tell it to track the station in question)

* FindU Log Converter (if you didn't capture a log file in real
  time, you can grab it later)

If you save a log file in UI-View, you can play it back at any time. If you don't have the log file, grab the data with the FindU Log Converter... as long as the station made it to an iGate. You can play log files back in UI-View without any other programs needed, but UI-HeightTrack draws the track on the map as the station moves.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
www.ui-view.org