[aprssig] APRS idea like this AIS replay

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 20:28:52 EST 2012

  Among others, I downloaded the K6RPT-11 trans-Atlantic balloon crossing data to Excel and plotted altitude and battery voltage in a chart - easy.

However, I was thinking one of the bored brainiacs might consider an on-line animation type of thing.  Put in an APRS call and time period and watch it jump around...  Not as pretty as that AIS animation, but could be interesting at times.  One could interpolate between posits for a smoother animation (That part I can do).

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI
 Fundamentals of Piecewise Polynomial Interpolation: