[aprssig] APRSdos Question...

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jan 19 11:50:27 EST 2012

I still use it!

When you hear alarm, go to POSITIONS list and one of them will be in RED.  I
think  you hit the A key to set or release the alarm?

Do not delete the station first, because the alarm might not be canceled.

Something like that anyway.

Some day I'd like to release another version. but don't hold your breath..

Bob