[aprssig] Radio Pirates - Question.

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 16:49:20 EST 2012

  I would ask; how were they presented by the vendor?  What did the vendor say or claim?  Were they talked about in a cavelier way so as to, perhaps, help people think they were "better" that FRS?  Or as ways to listen in to xxx and yyy?  Stuff like that.

  I would have tried to get the store/person's name just to be able to follow up in some way -perhaps with Laura, depending on how things shake out.  Even an alert to the ARRL .  They are *very* interested in the Wouxun UV-3R radios that fail, by far, the Part 90 certification they were granted by the FCC..
--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/