[aprssig] How to use AVRS?

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:32:48 EST 2012

IN Central IL  I would be glad to host a redundent AVRS server or APRSTT
set up if need be..  I am no computer Programer, but i am willing to help
out by  hosting something to help the  cause.  I would like to have the
APRS TT in our area..

Also it would have been nice to be able to have the Yaesu  QSY button work
in Memory mode,  but for me to get it to work  i have to have it in VFO
mode..

Bradley
kc9gqr