[aprssig] Software identifiers (was: Re: Yag Tracker)

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:22:49 EST 2012

Did a definitive list of software prefixes (toCalls) ever get posted? Or are we still swirling on this?

I agree with Lynn's statement; just from my comparatively local view, there's a lot of strange stuff out there. And it's hard to filter out altnet stuff because so much has to be included.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO