[aprssig] WARNING: Fake Linked-In Invites Being Sent Through APRSsig List

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 17:51:42 EST 2012

Just remember:   A N Y and E V E R Y LINK in an email is to be suspected.  Examine the real link by hovering over the aparent link and read the real link at the bottom of your browser. I don't know if all browsers do this, but sometimes real URL/link will not display there.  Be extra suspect.
OUT
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI