[aprssig] Yag Tracker

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Jan 4 09:36:35 EST 2012

The numbers aren't station counts, they're PACKET counts over 7 days.
However, many of the KPCs out there don't use the application identifier
as a toCall.  They're more likely part of the following STATION counts
active over the past 2 hours:

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for windows Mobile and Win32