[aprssig] Deprication/abandonment of the X1J exception

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jan 3 20:36:51 EST 2012

I read that exception and decided to implement it if I ever saw it in a
packet.  In  my 3 years of inspecting non-parsed APRS packets, I've
never seen a single instance of this exception from the APRS-IS nor from
any of the APRSISCE/32 RF monitor stations.  Therefore it is not
currently implemented in my client application and I would actually be
relieved it were to go away.