[aprssig] Yag Tracker

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Mon Jan 2 13:42:14 EST 2012

We currently have ONE unit in stock.  I have enough parts to have two more units available this week and then I plan to build another small batch of about ten units.  In order to reduce the lead time caused by sending everything to a pick and place shop, we have started to assemble units in-house.

Even if we run out of stock, placing an order will ensure that you will get a unit within the next four weeks.

As always, you can can always email us at sales (at) rpc-electronics.com to inquire about available stock on any of our products.

Thank you for your interest!

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com