[aprssig] KPC 3+ reset script

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:04:26 EST 2012

Great perl minds think alike:  I've got the part to get me OUT of kiss down
pat.  It's the "get me back IN to kiss" that's a bit harder.  I'll grind out
some Perl-Expect and post it to this thread when it sort of works.  It would
be much better if Kantronics would FIX THEIR BUGGY FIRMWARE! (I know, shouting
on the internet doesn't mean that the Kantronics engineering staff will hear me
and do what we pay them to do, but it's worth a try).

John gorkos