[aprssig] D700 Excel CAT Workbooks Now 64 Bit Compatible

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 22:13:59 EST 2012

I was given a solution to allow either 32 or 64 bit system compatibility by Laurie G6ISY

This is a direct download link.

http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/D700%20CAT%20Sheet%20vers%203-0.xls

- Does memory management on a single easy to read and enter spreadsheet.
- Does real-time control.
- Reads/Writes all appropiate menus.
- Reads/Writes ALL PMs, not just the active one.
- Does NOT Open/Save MCP compatible files - my TH-F6A workbook does that.

Or you can go to my website below.  A feature list is available on the site's "Amateur Radio" page along with the workbooks.

I'd appreciate any feedback.  I am sorry that Open Office will not run the Macros, but only allow you to see the sheets.

  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net

For the other radio's CAT Workbooks DIRECT download links:

706MkIIG:
 http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/706%20MkIIG%20CAT%20Sheet%206-0.xls

TH-F6A:
 http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/TH-F6%20CAT%20SHEET%20Vers%207-0.xls