[aprssig] Batteries for standalone trackers

Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:53:24 EST 2012

I fly smaller RC airplanes in addition to my Ham Radio hobbies. Hobby
King has a very similar LiPo pack to the ones listed below at around
$8.25 each. I have three of them and they work well. They also make nice
power sources for small QRP rigs.

<http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__16778__ZIPPY_Flightmax_2200mAh_2S1P_20C_USA_Warehouse_.html>

Quick shipping from their USA warehouse.

Tim N9PUZ