[aprssig] APRS callsigning for internationally travelling hams?

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 15:00:11 EST 2012

In the comment field, right guys?

The CALL-SSID thing is normally a call, but doesn't have to be.  When you do something other than a regular beacon (such as an Object or pseudo Object) you put your legal all in the Comment.

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2011  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/