[aprssig] 433 MHz operation

Donald Jacob wb5eku at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:43:08 EST 2012

Scott,
Here is Southern California the band has lots going on.
Not sure if you looked at the SCRRBA band plan, but 434 seems to be in the
visual carrier TV band.
http://www.scrrba.org/BandPlans/420-450.pdf

Just thought you might want to look

73
Don  WB5EKU

ps. I am going to be redoing the AMPR 44.xx.xx.xx assignments
for the area. Are you using your address, just for my info as I implement
the new addressing structrue.