[aprssig] CB traffic on APRS-IS

Eric Lorenz K9LGE k9lge at emlorenz.com
Mon Feb 13 02:11:32 EST 2012

Hi Hessu ...

I was trying to follow his website, and looked at his user profile....so is
what he's doing legal (where he is)? Is his CB on APRS over local RF, or
just on IS? And is he bridging this over to ham frequencies somewhere?

Thanks for the help understanding ...I am still comparatively new to
APRS...couldn't understand everything I saw on APRS.fi about him.

Eric K9LGE