[aprssig] APRS Messaging Ham Only Social Site

Bob/K8YS K8YS at fuse.net
Mon Dec 31 13:27:47 EST 2012

Yea Steve, Fred Lloyd got upset with me, for some reason, he said that I
violated his terms of agreement when I posted in my signature line, a link
to my personal web page where I was selling my personal surplus radio and
parts. He has since allowed this for all, but he banned me. I really do not
care, he edits the call sign database when ever he wants to so it is not an
accurate data source. He deleted all info to K8YS and N8EXF (my old call)
but after a complaint, he put a link to the FCC.

I am active on PSK31, and I actually enjoy spreading the word that the QRZ
database is corrupt and should not be relied upon, I even have a macro that
I send when someone says "I cannot find you in qrz.com".

I am waiting for Fred to attend the Hamvention again, although I do not
think he has the guts.

Bob K8YS