[aprssig] APRS in caves 2-3 Mar (3rd call)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Dec 29 22:01:03 EST 2012

Do you wanna do Cave Radio with your D700/D710?

We have not found enough D72 owners for the Mammoth Cave Radio test,
so I just realized that a D700/710 with a 7 AH battery in a nice
portable digi package is also welcome to participate.  Would be nice
to also have a D7 or VX8R too for monitoring.

If you have already contacted me, you are on the list.  But if you
know how to set up your D700/710 as a digi, this might bring in some
more digis.  Bob, WB4APR