[aprssig] Final information on the Trans-Atlantic APRS Balloon Flights

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 11:18:41 EST 2012

Final information on the Trans-Atlantic APRS Balloon Flights (from me anyway)

  In an email exchange with Don Ferguson, KD6IRE, spokesman for the Trans-Atlantic APRS balloon flights, he said that the second one was the last and that they are moving on to other, unspecified things.

  There is more information on their site, on several of their projects in the form of articles and interviews.  The CQ articles provide some of the more complete information in print:
 http://www.californianearspaceproject.com/news.html

  I also captured the telemetry data from both flights from aprs.fi and have Excel spreadsheets with charts.  They are posted on the CNSP-Inc Yahoo Group Files Area:

  I can also provide them by request, via Call at arrl.net or my web site Contact page.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)

I served during the cold war, so you can continue to be served a cold one.

More at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Oct-2011
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...
For:
TM-D700 |      TH-F6A & F7    |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710|Also Kenwood.fx Files|