[aprssig] Ideal Tracker Spec (Cross country on 6 AA's)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Dec 7 23:06:43 EST 2012

Check out the Microtrackers by Byonics or Argent Data.  But remember,
 at a balloon altitude, the number of digipeaters that will hear the balloon
will cover tens of thousands of miles.  Capable of locating the balloooon
to the nearest 500 miles or so.  Totally useless for a balloon!.

But OK for knowing what city a small beacon is in on the ground.

Bob