[aprssig] Ideal Tracker Spec

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:05:31 EST 2012

Sounds like what he wants is the ability to use an AvMap type GPS and send waypoints of APRS stations bacl to the GPS screen.

By the way, what kind of physical UI (i.e., control panel) is this radio going to have? Or will it be a blank-panelled box that requires an external screen (PC or tablet) to control it?

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO