[aprssig] APRS In China

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 09:03:33 EST 2012

I did similar and it is a bit rough, but it appears they are selling APRS for commercial purposes.

Excerpted rom the microphone page:

""  The APRS + GPS walkie-talkie microphone in hand locator is fully compatible with the APRS system.

System Overview
         ... by the independent design, development and production of heaven and earth wire electronic development studio ...

 you can also combine GPS global satellite positioning system to detect the user's location, ...monitoring center, real-time location information is automatically sent to the monitoring center through a variety of ways.

 ...via a gateway instant data transfer through a wired network or wireless GPRS network to a remote server, the user can see all ...on the map ....

 This system can be applied to the use of walkie-talkie and needs for personnel, vehicle scheduling or location to view the industry, such as: logistics, public security, fire protection, forestry, oil exploration, mining, customs, urban management, transportation, Maritime Bureau, taxi, transport of dangerous goods, paragliding, wild rescue, mountain adventure.

        Compatible the APRS protocol through http://aprs.fi platform queries position. ""

73, Steve, K9DCI  USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)