[aprssig] Ideal Tracker Spec

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 18:54:04 EST 2012

I'm thinking about battery size and duration.

OK.  I wonder what I draw the CNSP payloads have.  They have something like 60 hours run time.  Their draw must be something like 16.7 ma. which is for 1000 mah battery (I'm guessing - which I think they could have in that small payload).

Your ARM unit would need 15 Amp-Hours of battery (Ignoring the TX part as an estimate).  It this correct?

73, Steve, K9DCI

73, Steve, K9DCI  USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Oct-2011
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |    TH-F6A & F7      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
        |Also does MCP.fx files
NOT D710|
A version for the D7 is in the works.

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/