[aprssig] CNSP-18 now 30m HF APRS transmitter

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Wed Dec 5 03:23:14 EST 2012

About 4 years ago I made a 10W transmitter for 30m with AX.25 frequency
shift keying of a crystal oscillator.

It worked really well.

I'd forgotten about it until I spotted your posts. I'll take look at it
again. It would be relatively easy to add it to an APRS TNC Digi Tracker
to make a self-contained HF APRS tracker with it's own GPS receiver.

73,

Chris, G4HYG

--
Chris Moulding