[aprssig] CNSP-18 Speaking of screen shots

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 00:43:13 EST 2012

You can go back on aprs.fi to any time it still has in memory and re-play it.  I did that for last years Balloon, CNSP-11 - K6RPT-11, put it in Excel and put the full flight telemetry and a few screen shots of some siginifacant points on the CNSP-Inc Yahoo group Files Area.

I set-up last year's spreadsheet as a template and pasted in the first part of this flight - now I gotta add the rest of this flight.....  I graph the altitude and battery voltage as well, so I can compare the two flights.

73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)