[aprssig] AX.25 RR bit test - Holy Grail (KWD)

PE1RDW aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Tue Dec 4 12:47:15 EST 2012

Will the effect on a dama master node like xnet also be tested because
dama does use these bits as wel, not sure if it only uses them in the
source or destination adress or also in the via adress

one thing I do know from some dama master software is that they will send
warnings when they detect another dama master on their frequentie.

--
73 Andre PE1RDW