[aprssig] Group tracking

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Apr 30 20:18:37 EDT 2012

Hi Bob,

That would be easily done on the TH-D72a.  (Do you mean that a single
packet goes out with WIDE2-1,WIDE2-2 , or were you giving me settings
for different transmissions in the proportional ring?)

The VX-8GR does not support proportional pathing.  I am thinking that I
should set it to either WIDE1-1 or WIDE2-1 and just leave it like that.
It seems it would be likely to provide good enough coverage most of the
time (I think it would be rare where one station has a good copy on one
digi, and the other on a different).

Thanks for the tips.

-- John