[aprssig] KF4ERV-4 WX station down until further notice

John Vause jdv at iglou.com
Sun Apr 29 20:41:23 EDT 2012

After about 15 years of continuous use (and UV bombardment), the
anemometer cups on my Dallas One-Wire anemometer were falling apart.
Last night the Highlands area of Louisville, Ky. experienced a 1.5-2"
hailstorm event and that finished the job.

Therefore, KF4ERV-4 WX station will be off the air until I can repair or
replace my weather sensors.

Note: this WILL NOT affect the KF4ERV Igate.
The KF4ERV Igate will remain in service.

--
*  "Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government*
* where the least capable to lead are elected by the least*

-----
No virus found in this message.