[aprssig] USNA Party Balloon Success!

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 18:00:57 EDT 2012

I agree, very clever.  Can't wait to see the pix.

Sent from my Knight-Kit Crystal Set.
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Oct-2011
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/