[aprssig] RPC Electronics, LLC is now a Microsat US Dealer

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Apr 28 16:15:21 EDT 2012

RPC Electronics, LLC is happy to announce they are now the sole US dealer for Microsat. Microsat is a small Polish company that has created some innovative devices for APRS and Weather Station users. We have the following devices available on our website:

Microsat produces the WX3IN1 standalone APRS iGate, Digipeater and Weather
Station gateway:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/microsat-wx3in1.php

They also produce the WXeth, a standalone weather station internet gateway
capable of feeding live weather data to APRS-IS and www.wunderground.com
servers:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/microsat-wxeth.php

At this time, we have sold out of the WX3IN1, but we have more on the way from Microsat. We should have these in about two weeks, but we have opened up the site to take orders.

We do have the WXeth in stock now, ready to ship.

Please always feel free to contact us via email at sales (at)
rpc-electronics.com with any questions!

Thanks!
Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC