[aprssig] aprssig Digest, Vol 94, Issue 11

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 14:05:26 EDT 2012

How is a "Chat Mode" different from regular station to station messages?

Sent from my Knight-Kit Crystal Set.
--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

From: Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com

My client program YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client") has a 1-to-1 chat mode as well.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
http://www.findtheater.com/ka2ddo/YAAC.html